A little bit country

I love this couple! Kelly is sweet and adorable and a city girl. And Craig is all country and redneck! Somehow they are perfect for each other and a total blast to be around!

Kelly had such faith in my photography to ask me to shoot their wedding. My very first, which I am so excited about! For their engagement photos we started out at their place which is where Craig proposed.
When I asked Kelly if she had any locations in mind for their engagement pictures, she said somewhere with a tractor for Craig! Then a few weeks before the shoot, she wrote me saying that Craig bought his own tractor! They drove it to the nearby park where we captured some shots with it.
These are photos Alex captured. I love them, I told him he better stop being so good as I might feel threatened!! I love how natural their expressions are in them.
Kelly is a real catch, not very many girls will help push the tractor when it stalls during their engagement shoot. Especially in heels!
There is nothing like pictures of a lovely couple on railway tracks with the golden sun streaming in. And isn't Kelly's dress super cute?
Not that we are encouraging obvious vandalism, but it sure makes an awesome colourful backdrop!
During the photo shoot this strange guy kept showing up and jumping in the photos! Ha, no that's my hubby, Alex, who was an excellent assistant and gets credit for a few of the shots at the beginning. I think I'll keep him, after all he'll be my second shooter at the wedding!
A huge congratulations to Craig and Kelly! We can't wait until the big day!

Comments

Popular Posts